Tuesday, May 8, 2018

April Stamp of the Month - Perennial Birthday

I didn't forget to post the April Stamp of the Month, it was just a matter of finding the time to do the post!  But without hesitation, here are the lovely cards that I came up with for the April Stamp of the Month.  The stamp set is Perennial Birthday and I am happy to report that it is being carried forward to the new catalog that will be coming out June 1st.

Here is the stamp set, Perennial Birthday, I am always looking for different Sentiments and Verses when I purchase a stamp set, I really like the font of this set.
 Card #1 - Birthday Blooms
Stamp Set:  Perennial Birthday
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Smokey Slate
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder Base, Elegant Eggplant Layer, Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Enamel Shapes

By stamping the Happy Birthday in Smokey Slate and then stamping it again, I created some neat background design. I then stamped the leaves on the white and then adhered the flowers over the leaves with dimensionals.

Card #2 - Blooms in Denim
 Stamp Set:  Perennial Birthday
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Dapper Denim Base, Lemon Lime Twist Layer, Whisper White 3x3, Lemon Lime Glimmer Paper 1x3
Accessories:  Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Glitter Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals, Denim and Lemon Lime Markers, Aqua Painter, Lemon Lime Twist Stripped Ribbon

The banner in Lemon Lime Twist Glimmer really was the thing that set the WOW in this card. I then added Glitter Enamel Shapes in Denim to the flowers and as a highlight.

Card #3 - Here to Celebrate You!

Stamp Set:  Perennial Birthday
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum base, Chocolate Chip Layer, Whisper White 3x3, Wild Wasabi 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
Accessories:  Petal Pair Embossing Folder, Starburst Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Leaf Punch, Markers, Glue Dots, Metallic edged White Ribbon

This card popped for me when I added the Petal Pair Embossing Folder to the outside edge.

Card #4 - Double Point Birthday
Stamp Set:  Perennial Birthday
Ink:  Memento Black, Peekaboo Peach
Paper:  Marina Mist Base, Cake Soiree Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stampin Blends - Night of Navy Dark & Light and Old Olive, 2" Punch, Starburst Punch

I enjoyed making the Double Point Fancy Fold card so much for Technique Class that I decided to make it one more time.

Thank you for stopping in, I hope that you enjoyed the Stamp of the Month cards. The Stamp of the Month kit is available by mail, just send me a message to let me know that you are interested and I will get you set up.  Thanks!!

Happy Stamping!
Cindy
*****************************************************************************

Here is What is Happening:

SIGN UP TODAY!!

 
May 14 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
 May 16 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
 May 29- Kit Class, Schmittys, Neillsville 
  
Don't forget about my "Used Stamps Sale"  You will find the link on the right had page of my blog, click on the link and it will take you right to the stamps that are for sale!!!!
 
PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!




 

No comments: