Monday, July 16, 2018

July Technique Class - Puzzle Pieces

We had a fun technique for the month of July, I called it Puzzle Pieces.  You create puzzle pieces from Designer Series Paper scraps and Punches. It doesn't get any easier than that, but a lot of fun!!

Here are the cards,
Card #1 - Hello
Stamp Sets:  Accented Blooms
Ink:  Rich Razzelberry, Mint Macaron, Memento Black
Paper:  Mint Macaron Base, Rich Razzelberry Layer, Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 & 3x3
Accessories:  Rich Razzelberry Velvet Ribbon, Tailored Label Punch

Card #2 - Wonderful
 Stamp Sets:  Around the Corner, Another Wonderful Year
Ink:  Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick, Call me Clover
Paper:  Blueberry Bushel Base, Lovely Lipstick Layer, Assorted DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Dimensions, Lovely Lipstick Grossgrain Ribbon

Card #3 - Fancy Fold - Step Fold
Stamp Set:  Love What You Do
Ink:  Memento Black, Berry Burst, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Berry Burst Layer, Very Vanilla, Share What you Love Designer Series Paper

Inside of Fancy Fold Card when it laying flat.

Remember, these cards are available in a Kit and can be purchased from me for $15, plus postage. Contact me for additional information and details.  I am seriously thinking about offering my monthly technique classes on line.  You would receive the kit in the mail and I would email you the written directions plus access to a You Tube Video where I would demonstrate the technique and how to make each card. I hope to have time to work on this just shortly.

Thanks for stopping in!
Cindy

******************************************************************************
Here is what is happening:
Monday, July 9 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
Wednesday, July 11 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
Tuesday, July 31 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Be sure to check out my "Used Stamps for Sale" on the Right Hand Column, I update it regularly.
 
We would LOVE to have you stamp with us, contact me and let's talk!!
 


No comments: