Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Blast from the Past Facebook Live Recap - Emboss Resist

Hello Everyone,
I am so happy to report that not only did I do my first Technique on a Facebook Live, BUT I was able to upload the video to You Tube AND copy it to HERE to share with all of you!  Whew!  That was a whole afternoon of work also!  So do me a favor, if you haven't already, please, please subscribe to my blog.  It is so easy, just scroll down on the right hand side and enter your email in the "Subscribe by Email" and then enter, follow the steps and my blog posts will be delivered right to your email mailbox!

I have wanted to do a "show" and showcase different cards that I stamp but you know everyone has done or is doing that. I wanted to do something different and then it struck me!  I have 7 years of Technique Classes with wonderful documentation!  Why not start at the beginning and showcase each technique. I might not be able to do it weekly, but biweekly is a possibility.

November, 2011 was the very first time that we met to have our very first Technique Class, nine people attended and that is about how many have attended through the years. In fact, last week at our September Technique Class, we had 8 lovely ladies.

The very first technique was Emboss Resist and I love that I had 4 pages of notes explaining to me how to do this very first technique in front of 9 people. I know one thing, I was very nervous!!

Here is the link to the video, it is on You Tube and I would appreciate it so much if you would watch it, let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiTVQPjXaY&t=7s




I had that this very card also won the contest that my upline, Kelly Acheson held; I just happened to have kept all of my winning cards and was able to take a new picture of it.

So here is the very first card that we made 7 years ago:

And here is the card that I made for the Facebook Live, I really like how this card turned out and can't wait to send it to a very special person!



Here are the ingredients for the new Emboss Resist card,
Stamp Sets:  Colorful Seasons
Ink:  Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Paper:  Cajun Craze Base, Calypso Coral Layer, Whisper White
Accessories:  Braided Linen Trim

Thank you so much for watching my Facebook Live Video, and stopping what you were doing to read my blog. I appreciate it! If you read my "What's Happening" I have listed when our next Facebook Live will be, Tuesday, October 2nd and the technique is the Shaving Cream technique. Mark your calendar for that one, it is going to be great!!
Cindy

******************************************************************************
What's happening:
Tuesday, September 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Monday, October 1 - Last Day to sign up for the Christmas Card Class 
Tuesday, October 2 - Facebook Live - Shaving Cream Technique
Monday, October 8 - Christmas Card Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville 
Wednesday, October 10 - Technique Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
Thursday, October 11 - Sign up for the Stamp of the Month and the 4 featured cards.
Tuesday, October 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville







1 comment:

Lydia said...

Nice job!