All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Lilypad Lake (146496 clear, 146493 wood), Itty Bitty Greetings (146667 clear, 146664 wood)
- PAPER – Night of Navy (100867), Balmy Blue (146982), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Tuxedo Black Momento Ink (132708), Balmy Blue (147105)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Lakeside Framelits (146351), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Seaside Textured Embossing Folder (141481), Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blend (144594), Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blend (144576), Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blend (144586), Night of Navy Dark Stampin’ Blend (144039), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and scraps
- Balmy Blue 4” x 5-1/4”
- Real Red 3” x 3”
- Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4” (inside) and scraps
- Emboss the Balmy Blue layer in the Big Shot.
- Adhere to the front of the Night of Navy card base.
- Adhere the Read Red square to the card in the shape of a diamond with the tip being at the tip of the Balmy Blue layer.
- Cut out the largest circle from the Stitched Framelits in Whisper White in the Big Shot.
- Stamp the water in Balmy Blue ink near the bottom 1/3 of the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the center of the Real Red square on the card.
- Stamp the sailboat image and sun image from the Lilypad Lake stamp set in Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in with the Stampin’ Blends as shown.
- Cut out the images with the coordinating framelits from the Lakeside Framelits.
- Adhere to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Congratulations” greeting on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut the greeting out with the smaller label frame in the Lakeside Framelits.
- Cut out the larger label frame from the Lakeside Framelits in Night of Navy Cardstock.
- Adhere the Night of Navy label to the front of the card using liquid glue and then the Whisper White label using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “enjoy your retirement” greeting and the small sailboat to the Whisper White cardstock layer.
- Color the sailboat using Stampin’ Blends.