Saturday, March 1, 2008


I couldn't believe it!! I actually had a Saturday where I didn't have to do alot of things. So I treated myself and stamped pretty much all afternoon. I wanted to try out one of my stamp sets that I just got from the Sale-A-Bration promotion through Stampin' Up.

I used Kraft Cardstock for the base. Ran Summer Sun through my Cuttlebug for the next layer. Then used So Many Scallops, I embossed the scallop with Iridescent Ice and used a demension to make it stand out a bit. A Turquoise Grossgrain Ribbon was added. BUT there was something missing. I had to take a walk and think about this...I used the flower from Cause for Celebration and stamped a turquoise flower on the solid circles from the Cuttlebug die. That was what the card needed!



This Thank You card was made with Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Designer Series paper, and the Spot On Wheel for the background. The flower was stamped in Cameo Coral. I added a turquoise brad for the center of the flower and mounted it on a demension.











1 comment:

Lynn said...

Really cute cards!