Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exciting News From Stampin' Up!!

I have exciting news from Stampin' Up!! Coming this fall, you will be able to order from me any time, day or night, through my demonstrator Business Web Site (DBWS). Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect plan for the perfect project, decided to finally buy those great products you dreaming about, or just need to make party invitations with no time for a workshop, it's no problem. You can simply order online. All you have to do is go to the Stampin' Up Customer site http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp and click on Store.


So what have I been doing tonight you ask??? Creating my Business Web Site thats what. And here is the web address: http://cindyehlers.stampinup.net/ This is going to be a handy site for you to be able to access the Stampin' Up site directly, contact me, get ideas for different projects and just one more place for you to check out!!


And for your convenience I have also have my website listed on the side of my blog. What could be easier and convenient but to be able to order online!!


And just because I can't leave you without showing you something, here is a beautiful picture of my of day lillies, they are hybrid lillies as they really only last a day!

No comments: