Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Act of Kindness Card

Here is a card that I just made, my upline emailed a request for a RAK card be sent to one of our fellow downlines. It was just the "kick" that I needed to start stamping again! What was wrong, how could I have lost the interest to stamp? To be perfectly honest, I don't know, but I am going to start stamping again, thats for sure. I think the biggest thing is I want new "stuff" and I haven't been able to order yet. But thats going to change I hope because I have my order ready to go and this Thursday is going to be Order Day!!
This "For You" card uses the Stampin' Up stamp set Fresh Cuts.
The cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Black and White. The ink is Tempting Turquoise, and I found a piece of White Grossgrain ribbon with little turquoise dots in it.
I like how it turned out, what do you think?

No comments: