Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, whether you spent it with families or friends.
My husband, my son and myself spent our Thanksgiving with friends. My mom and dad and sister are in Florida but we'll be together at Christmas time.
It was so nice to have a four day weekend, we enjoyed being with our close friends and spent the majority of our time outside. We had pretty good weather, not too cold yet; had a lovely dinner with Tom and Karen; laughed and got caught up with the rest of the group. It was great!! We'll miss them now as everyone will now get back to reality at their respective homes and jobs.
The above card I made, it was created by my upline, Kelly, which she shared with us at a recent workshop. Don't you just like the concept of running the Leaf Die Cut using cork!! Yep thats cork what a great idea!
Stayed tuned the rest of this week, I have some great cards to show you. While everyone else was headed home, I was in my stamping studio playing and watching it snow! So everyday this week, I will have a new card to share, stay tuned!

No comments: