Saturday, March 7, 2009

Classic Quit Card



Now check out this card!! Is it not the prettiest card that you ever saw?! Its a classic. Now I would love to take credit for creating this lovely card but I can't. I also subscribe to other blogs and found this lovely card on "Stampin With Di". I thought that her card was just fabous and I just had to CASE it. In case you didn't know CASE means Copy and Share with Everyone. And thats just what I did. This card looks like it took alot of time to make, but it didn't!

Isn't it fabulous?? I plan to take this card with me on vacation, I got a feeling that I am going to need a couple of "Thank You" cards for my family and who knows who else!!

Now to make this card for your very own, all I did was look through my Designer Series paper for scraps and cut out 12 1 1/2" squares using my Stampin' Up 1 1/4" punch. Arranged them in 3 rolls of 4 squares to a row. Next I used my adhesive and stuck them to a 5"x4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Next run this through your Big Shot or Cuddlebug using the Top Note Due. I also took my black journaler pen and drew on the "x" to make it look like stiching. Sponge alittle ink (I used Pale Plum) around the edges and adher to a piece of Piroquette Pink cardstock. Almost done, stay with me now, I then placed this piece into my Swirl folder for my Cuddlebug and ran it through, hense the quited look. Pretty clever wasn't it, no I didn't think of that part either! I stamped the thank you in Pale Plum on Whisper White cardstock and used my Curly Label Punch to punch it out, attached a flower with a silver brad and then adhered that to my quit. I then adherred all to my card which is in Pale Plum. And thats it, card is done!!

No comments: