Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stamp Camp Cards

I totally forgot to post the cards that we made at our stamp camp last weekend. My friend/upline Kelly and I hosted the workshop to a dozen ladies. We had a great time and made some terrific cards. Also please note, that this card is really straight, camera was being naughty so I scanned the card.

This card uses the Stampin' Up! Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, Raspberry Tart Designer paper (don't you just love that paper?) Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, Regal Rose and Pink Passion cardstock. We also used the Chunky Sprinkles glitter for the frosting of the cupcakes. I had never used that kind of glitter before but it is wonderful, I just LOVE it! It really sparkles and its so pretty.


The verse for the inside of the card is: "hope your day is the sweetest ever!"

No comments: