Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summertime Flowers


I always enjoy the flowers that come from my flower gardens. Some of them I have planted and I have been waiting patiently to grow and bloom. And some of them are accidents. I didn't plant them but a bird must have decided that we needed a flower like this sunflower. It really is quite pretty.


Here is a day lilly that I know I planted, how else would it that have
gotten there. But I don't remember ever having a day lilly that had stripped petals before. I thought it was really pretty, I just wish I would have remembered to take a picture of it sooner. It was alot brighter before.
I have been doing some stamping, some canning, some gardening and some baking; and thats besides working full time, taking care of a home and husband and two beagles! And trying to find some time to get some sleep in there also.
Its hard to believe its August and September is just around the corner. Where has the summer went. I have a card to share with you tomorrow and I think that your just going to love it!

No comments: