Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun Cards I Have Received!!

Now that I am finally, yes finally done canning vegetables from our garden and canning applesauce from our wonderful McIntosh apple tree, its time to do alittle stamping. I also am trying to organize my stamping room. Which at this time of year is looking alittle crowded. Not only do I have my stamping desk, portable television, my treadmill; but now I also have my hunting tote and bow case taking up space. For two people living in a three bedroom house, we certainly seem to have enough stuff!

Anyway, here are two cards that I received from my Secret Stamper. In August I joined a Secret Stamper group, hosted by my friend, Kelly. Our names were put into a hat and Kelly signed us up to a different person and we became their Secret Stamper. Every month we receive two cards from our Secret Stamper and I send two cards to my Secret Stamper person. Its really alot of fun getting cards in the mail and trying to create two new cards every month. Which for me because of everything I am doing, was quite the challenge.

So here are the two cards that I received in August.


This card features the new stamp set from Stampin' Up! 2009 catolog. Its called Autumn Days.

The card stock is Really Rust, Close to Cocoa and the new color for this Soft Suede.

The Very Vanilla piece was cut out using the Sissix Top Note Die.

Its really a very pretty card in peson.




The second card is also featuring a stamp set from Stampin' Up! for the love of me I couldn't figure out the name of the stamp set from the catolog. But its still a great card, love the colors.

I made some cards tonight for a couple of weddings that we have coming up and I will post them in tomorrows post. So until then, take care and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: