Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mud On the Tires!!


Brad Paisley's "Mud on the Tires" inspired me to come up with this page. That and I have been going through some Stampin' Up! Stampin' Success magazines for inspiration.
Well on one of the scrapbook pages it said this: Don't let your kid see you taking his toy truck--he'll never believe you want it to stamp with! Just ink up those wheels and roll the truck over your card stock. Keep going until the wheels are clean.
I read that and thought, I can do that and I have just the pictures to use!!
I used Stampin' Up! Handsome Hunter, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron cardstock, the ink was Close to Cocoa. I happen to have the Stampin' Up retired Well Worn Alphabet set, which I just knew would make a great muddy looking MUD! The rest of the letters I just used my computer to create. I got alot of use out of my Stampin' Up! punches too, as you can see. I just love how this page turned out!

No comments: