Saturday, October 24, 2009

Penguin Christmas!


I just got home after attending my upline, Kelly's Stamp Camp at the Weston Townhall. I always help host it and always, always have a great time in the process.
Here was the first card that we made, isn't he adorable?!
This penguin was made by using the SissixTop Note Die, running Stampin' Up! Whisper White through, punching eyes, beak and feet using the different Stampin' Up! punches that we have. Tie the red dotted ribbon, which to me looks just like a scarf and wha-la!! We have a cute penguin sending Holiday Greetings your way.
How easy is that?! A perfect freindly Christmas card all ready to send.
I have more cards to share with you so keep an eye on my blog in the days to come. Also, if you ever see a card that you like and would like to use for your own Christmas cards, I offer card kits.
The kit includes all of the consumable supplies you will need to create 12 cards. In addition, you'll receive detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the card design. Each kit comes pre-stamped, all you do is assemble!
This is such a neat card, I am sure that you'll will be very happy with the results and the satisfaction of making a special Christmas card. These cards will make you feel good and show that special someone how much you care. My card kits are affordable, only $20 for everything that you need to make your very own hand-made cards.
Email me at budy98@yahoo.com if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks for stopping in and remember come back daily to see the other cards that I have to share.

No comments: