Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Secret Stamper Card #1


Here is the card that I got from my Secret Stamper for October. What a cute Halloween card it is, unforunately I didn't receive it until after Halloween but I have this great box that I store my cards in; so next year it will be perfect!! Its using the Stampin' Up! cardstock Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
I will post the second card that I got on tomorow's blog. Not alot to say today, all of our leaves are on the ground now and we just heard that for the month of October we got more rain than we did all summer! About five inches! But now we are going to have nice warm weather and no rain for at least a week. Thats fine with me! I really felt disappointed that we didn't even get to enjoy our fall with all of the rain that we got.
Until tomorrow, take care!

No comments: