Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your a Rock Star!!


I didn't post anything yesterday, I figured that no one would have time to even check their email much less check blogs. So I hope that you had a blessed and wonderful Christmas. I want to show you another scrapbook page that I made.
These pictures were taken after we had our annual Bow Party in 2008, we all went down to the "corner" and sang. Justin and Kristy really got into it. The cardstock that I used is Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, I embossed the Rock Star in silver and used dimensions to make it stand out. I also used the Classic Stars wheel for the background but I am sure that you can't see it very good in the pictures.
I thank you for stopping in and here is my thought for the day:
A friend is;
A push when you're stopped.
A word whe you're lonely.
A guide when you're searching.
A smile when you're sad.
A song when you're glad.

No comments: