Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Simple Tree Card


I needed some Get Well/Thinking of You type cards. So seeing that I had a brand new Stampin' Up! stamp set, Very Versatile, I figured it was definitely time to stamp a couple of cards. When I make cards, I start with a whole 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock. Cut it in half and then make two cards out of it. When I first started to stamp it was something that my upline encouraged me to do. That way if I send one card, I still have the second one to also use.
This card used colors that was totally out of my element, but according to my SU Color Coach, they were suppose to go together. And I am happy to say that Sage Shadow, Brocade Blue and Pretty in Pink DO go together.
My thought for today:
Do not follow where the path leads, Rather go where there is no path and leave a trail.

No comments: