Monday, April 26, 2010

I Have Cards to Share!!


I have been busy making some cards, enjoying the Wisconsin weather and trying to do too much!! I just realized that its been almost a month since I posted anything! The weather has been so nice and I have really enjoyed our spring, but if I am outside I am not stamping or doing anything crafty!! But WHAT I have been doing is getting my flowers beds ready for some new plants. I have been weeding--those darn dandelions are my obsession and raking the dead leaves off. I want to take some pictures of my flowers so that you can see what is already blooming! We finally got some rain on Saturday and that gave me some time to stamp, I didn't realize how much I had missed it!
Anyway, here is my card to share today. It uses the Stampin' Up! stamps Enjoy Every Moment, Whimsical Words, Well Scripted and Pocket Silhouettes. The cardstock is SU Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. Ink is SU Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede and Cameo Coral. And to complete the card a piece of Tempting Turqouise grosgrain ribbon.
I have more cards to share and will share another one tomorrow. So until then, take care.

No comments: