Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Party Hearty Fishy!


When I seen this card, I just couldn't resist making one for myself! The original design belongs to Kay Kalthoff. Her blog is stampingtoshare.blogspot.com. I thank her for her talent and this very cute card.
All of the ingredients are from Stampin' Up! and here they are:
Stamp Set: Party Hearty, Whimical Wheel
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Extras: Black Brad
Punches: Scallop Square, Ornament, 3/4" Circle, Modern Label and Scallop Edge
We had a lovely weather wise weekend in Wisconsin and I will have to admit, I spent most of it outdoors. No house cleaning for me this weekend, I will have to do it sometime this week to make up for it. But it was so nice not to have to be inside. I mowed some lawn, planted some flowers (that I will probably have to cover if the weatherman is right this week) and helped Jim plant a row of potatoes. Today was alot cooler and its suppose to go downhill from Tuesday. So lets just hope that this week's weather will not turn out the way the weatherman predicts!
As always, thanks for stopping and take care!

No comments: