Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Shower


As the scrapbook is almost finished and the wedding is now only five days away, things are getting busy around our house so I will get these pages posted and then I am afraid that the blog will be on automatic pilot for a week or so!
Didn't this page turn out so cute, even though it snowed on the shower day it still was a great time. Looks like we are having another weird summer as its the middle of June now and instead of wearing shorts I have jeans and a sweatshirt on!
I like how everything came together for this page. I used the same stamp set that Kristy picked out for the wedding invitations. The black embossed swirl is just such a pretty accent in my opinion. I just got the die that cuts the hearts and the coral swirl in the upper right corner and had to give that a try also.
I have to get two more posts ready so as always, take care!

No comments: