Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time to Start Stamping!!


If your a subscriber to my blog, I thank you and I hope that you had a great summer. Where did it go I ask you, just where did it go?!!
I can't believe that its September already, but fall is my FAVORITE time of the year. I have signed back up to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. I just missed it so much that I just had to!
So back to stamping. The card that I sharing with you uses the new stamp set from Stampin' Up! Just Believe. If you would like to recreate this card for your own use, feel free to CASE it! Here are the demensions:
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Daffodil Yellow, Early Expresso, Wild Wasbasi
Cardstock: Daffodile Yellow, Early Expresso, Wild Washbasi, Whisper White
Accessories: 3 Gold Brads, Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge for Masking
Dimensions: Early Expresso 5 1/4 x 4 and 3 1/4 x 3/14
Daffodil Yellow 5 1/4 x 4
Wild Washbasi 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Whisper White 2 3/4 x 2 1/2

By using a soft touch the masking didn't get too dark which I really liked. Until next time, take care!

No comments: