Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally!!!

I finally got my blog fixed, what a relief!! I didn't know what to do with that little video/picture box that was always in the middle of the screen. But I think I figured it out. Don't ask how, as I have no clue what I did!! Thats the story of my life, just keep at it; don't give up, you'll figure it out eventually!!!


I wanted to share some cards with you that I have been working on. In fact I have been very busy with my stamping. I did a workshop in September and I have another in November. I am hoping to build up my business so that I have a workshop every month. That would make me very happy.

This is my Thanksgiving card for this year, you should see it in person! Its just fabulous!!

Well I have to run, All My Children is on and I hate missing a single show!! As always, take care.



No comments: