Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just Believe Sympathy Cards

I needed a couple of new Sympathy cards AND I wanted to try a couple of tips that I received for taking better photos of my cards. Well I am happy to report that the tips paid off, my photos look better than I have ever taken before. I am very happy about that!!

The recipe for this card is All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Just Believe
Cardstock: Black, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Black
Extras: Embossing Folder, Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Embossing

Its so cold here, and it doesn't sound like its going to get any better. We can look forward to a high of 15 degrees tomorrow. Brrr!! I usually don't mind the snow and cold but this year it came too soon and too fast! January is always a long month but I will stay busy stamping and scrapbooking!!

Thanks for stopping in, take care!!
Cindy

No comments: