Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thanks for Caring Card #2

I've just made this card for our stamping group's Color Challenge. The colors that we were supposed to use was Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue and Basic Grey.  I added a scallop of designer paper for contrast under my butterfly to make it stand out more. You can notice very well but I also used a seed pearl on the butterfly for some added bling!  Not sure what I will need this card for but one just never knows!
Listening to the weather, we are lucking out; alot of states are in blizzard warnings but all we got was about 3 inches of snow yesterday. It blew around some but I must be really use to this winter as it wasn't that bad at all.  We aren't even in the winter storm warnings anymore, a few counties in the southern part of the state are but thats about it.  Looking forward to this weekend, we are suppose to get above freezing and that will be the second time in two weeks, can't wait!!

As always take care and thanks for stopping.
Cindy

No comments: