Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Friend!

Happy Monday!!  Its back to work I go but I had a chance to make this card on Sunday.  Between watching the Packer Game, doing laundry, folding laundry and making a nice pork roast for me and the hubby for supper, I actually got some stamping done!  I guess if I didn't love to stamp so much, I wouldn't get so much done!  Seriously, the more I stamp, the more I want to get my other chores done so that I have more time to....you guessed it, stamp!!
This card is really pretty neat, I stamped the flowers onto the background of my River Rock cardstock, then ran it through my Big Shot using the Dot Emobossing Folder.  It really made a very neat background; added the tag and I had just made a simple but attractive card that I can use for someone as a Get Well, Thinking of you or even Happy Birthday.  I love it!!  What do you think?

The cardstock that I used was Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and River Rock.  The ink was Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.  The stamp set is Fabulous Florets and all of the above is using Stampin' Up! ingredients.


As always, thanks for stopping in!
Cindy

No comments: