Sunday, September 25, 2011

Its a Circus!!

I think we all have days that are just a circus sometimes!!  I know I sure have and its usually happens on the weekends when you have so much you want to get done, get sidetracked and realize much later that you got nothing that you wanted to do done!!

I haven't done any punch art lately and figured why not, I don't have many "childrens" stamps but I should probably get some more since I have a lovely little granddaughter now!!
All Ingredients are Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:  Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Garden Green

Ink:  Bashful Blue, Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Accessories:  2 Jewels, Sponging
Punches:  Postage Stamp, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle, Lace Ribbon and Modern Label

Here is a photo of the stamp set, it has alot of cute animals on it; which is why this card ended up being so much fun to make!!

As always, take care.
Cindy

No comments: