Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Seasons Greetings and Snow Swirled

You would never believe that I spent almost all night designing this card, but the end results are just great!  Again I used the Emboss Resist Technique.  I embossed the tree in silver and then used Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue ink to sponge the color onto the cardstock.  I only ran half the cardstock through my Big Shot with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder to give it alittle different texture.

The weather is calling for light snow on either Wednesday night or Thursday morning; alot of people are upset by this but I look on the bright side, in six months it will be spring again and we'll all be so happy to see the grass turn green (so that we can mow it) and the flowers will be coming up. 

As always, thanks for stopping and take care.
Cindy

No comments: