Sunday, December 11, 2011
Santa Stocking Stuffers
While I watched the Green Bay Packers play this afternoon and win over the Oakland Raiders, I made these cute stocking stuffers. It's a great way to use up your scraps as its all punch art.
* Stampin' Up! Extra Large Oval Punch - 1 in Real Red & 1 in Whisper White
* Stampin' Up! Large Oval - 1 in Pretty in Pink
* Stampin' Up! Ornament Punch - 1 in Whisper White then run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
* Stampin' Up! 1/4" Circle Punch - Silver
* Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Circle Punch - 2 Black, 1 Blushing Bride, 1 Real Red
* Stampin' Up! Cello Bags
* 2 Sticks of Strawberry Twists
They turned out so cute and I can't wait to put one in the stockings on the mantle for the son.