I have had a request for the instructions on just how you do this technique, its really quite easy and you are going to love the results. So here it is:
Shaving Cream Technique
* Shaving Cream
* 2 - 3 Dye Ink Pad Re-Inkers
* Wooden Stick (Skewer) or Plastic Knife
* Pie Tin or Paper Plate
* Paper Towels
* Rubber Gloves
* Scrapper (Pampered Chef)
1. Fill your container with shaving cream.
2. Use a Plastic Knife to smooth it out a bit.
3. Add several drops of each of your re-inker colors to your shaving cream.
4. Mix shaving cream and re-inker in a swirling motion.
5. Press your cardstock into the shaving cream. Make sure the card front is completely covered.
6. Pull Cardstock out of the shaving cream.
7. Lay on a piece of paper towel.
8. Scrap off any access shaving cream with a scraper onto another piece of paper towel.
9. Take a piece of paper towel and wipe away any remaining shaving cream in a swirling motion.
10. Let dry, this will only take a minute.
And there it is. If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch!
Thanks for stopping