Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Winning Card


Remember this Card from my September Technique Class, Direct to Paper?

I am happy to say it was the winning card for Impressionistic Stampers Card Contest.  I always try to submit the cards that we make each month and have been very lucky and have won this contest a number of times this year.  It doesn't matter how many times that I have won the contest, each and every time I just thrilled.  In my wildest dreams I never thought that I could compete with some of the talented demonstrators that also submit cards to this contest.  So allow me to toot my own horn, "Whoo-Hoo!!"  "How lucky I am!"

Thanks for stopping in, I have another post planned for this week and want to share the talent of some great ladies that I am fortunate enough to know and stamp with!!

As always take care!
Cindy


No comments: