Saturday, March 28, 2015

Come Stamp With Me!! Class


Come Stamp With Me!! Class - March 24, 2015

Our first Come Stamp with Me Class is in the books, but I was so happy with the results that I just felt that I needed to share!!  We had a small class, but it was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!!

I wanted to share the cards that we made, but please note, they are not my original designs and I don't remember who I CASED them from, so if they are yours, thank you so much!

All Stamp Sets are by Stampin' Up!

First Card - Masculine Birthday Card

Stamps Used:  Lovely Amazing you, Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip Base, Adventure Bound Designer paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Sponges, Dimensions

Here is the Second Card - Happy Mother's Day
Stamps:  Crazy About You, Simply Wonderful
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pear pizazz, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush Base, Black Layer, Whisper White Layer
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, Medallion Flower Punch, SU Glue Stick, Dimension

And our third Card - Happy Birthday and Butterfly Wishes

Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Crazy About You
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantalope, Basic Gray
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon Base, Whisper White Layer
Accessories:  Paper Doilies, Washi Tape, Dimension

Our next class will be April 21, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. at Apple Valley Bar & Grill.  Please note that these cards are also available as a kit.  

I have been practicing my photography with these cards, I have a ways to go but hope to be improving with each and every post.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Cindy

No comments: