Wednesday, July 29, 2015

August Card Kit Class - Watercolor Wishes

Our August Card Kit Class featured the Stampin' Up! Card Kit, Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  I made sure that I ordered one for myself and I am so glad that I did!!

Here are some of the photos of the cards that we made, everything that we needed to make the 20 unique cards were included in the kit which included the Watercolor Wishes Stamp Set, scored for folding 4x4, 3 1/2 x 5 and 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card bases, die cut pieces and flowers, cardstock flag stickers, Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin Spots, Washi Tape, Kraft box, sequins, wood cutouts, Stampin' Dimensions,and acrylic stamp block.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



We had such a good time that I can't wait to make the next kit for this class along with the ladies that attended.  The August Card Kit Class will be held on August 25 at 6:30 p.m.  The location is at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.  The kit that we will be making is called, Perpetual Birthday
Calendar Project Kit.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
So leave me a comment or email me at budy98@yahoo.com for more details. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy