Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak

It's almost September 1 and you know what that means?!!! We can almost order from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!!!  I know you can't wait, and I can't wait to show you this "sneak peak"!!!

 I just love using these different colors to make this great Halloween card!!!

I am just loving the black spider web doilies that are in the lower left corner, how neat are these?!!!  I also lightly sponged smoky slate ink onto the Woodland Textures Embossed background, which to me gave it an even more scary look!

Here are the items that I used to make this great card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Don't forget, September 1st is the first day that we can order from the new Holiday Catalog, so mark your calendar!!

******************************
Whats Going On:

*August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement. *September Technique Class - Monday, September 21, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement or Wednesday, September 16, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley Bar & Grill
*September Kit Class - Tuesday, September 29, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.


******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy



































No comments: