Friday, August 28, 2015

Weekly Stampin' Up! Product Review - Project Life



Do you scrapbook?  Don't you wish it was alittle easier and not so time consuming?  Well, this is exactly what I thought after I made my first scrap book.  I was so happy when Stampin' Up! added the Project Life scrap booking system to their catalog.


Project Life is a simple system for organizing your photos into albums.  A few basic products are all that you need to get you started, so you can spend more time living and less time memory-keeping.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I currently use Project Life for my scrap booking needs and I LOVE it!!  It has made scrap booking for me so much easier, it has taken alot of the guess work as to how to lay out pages, given me more ideas on how to make my photos look that much better.

******************************
Whats Going On:

August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.


******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy














No comments: