Friday, September 11, 2015

New to On Line Ordering!

Have you been to the Stampin' Up! website to place an order and you didn't know where to start?  My up line, Kelly Acheson, created this great video on You Tube that she has given me permission to share with all of you.

My selecting ME as your demonstrator, not only are you giving me credit but Stampin' Up! also sends me a email advising me that you placed an order.  If you give Stampin' Up! credit to give me your name then I know that you placed an order, otherwise it just comes up as anonymous.  While being anonymous is perfectly fine, I won't know who you are, and I really want to know by thanking you with a beautiful hand stamped Thank You card!!

Here is Kelly's video:

She did a wonderful job with this video and I think it will help you when you place your on-line order.  Remember by selecting me as your demonstrator, not only will you be giving me credit but then I will know who you are and I can send you a beautiful Thank You card!!

Here is the link to my on-line store:  Cindy's On Line Store

Thanks so much for stopping by and "Happy Stamping!!"








No comments: