Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, not just today but every day.  I am thankful for everyone that comes to my stamping classes so that I can share, create and inspire.  I am thankful for my family and friends.  I am thankful that I am able to stamp as much as I do, it gives me alot of pleasure.

I wanted to share this Thankful card with you, which in my opinion can be used for not only Thanksgiving but all year round as a Thank You card!  Did you know that the Woodland Textures Embossing Folder will be retiring on January 4, 2016?  I was sad to see this, but there is still time to get this wonderful folder.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


  
December Technique Class - Monday, December 14, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmittys 
December Technique Class - Wednesday, December 16, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley
December Kit Class - Tuesday, December 29, 2015; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys
******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy





No comments: