Saturday, December 26, 2015

Botanical Blooms Meet Botanicals for You!

With the Occasions Mini Catalog and the SAB Mini Catalog just around the corner and with Christmas 2015 in the books; it is time for me to play with some of my new stash!!

I really like the stamp set Botanical Blooms, and I am just betting that it is going to be a favorite for you too!  The card that I want to show you not only uses the Botanical Blooms but also the SAB Botanicals for You.  Both of these sets are my new favorite!!

Here is the card:

I choose a Very Vanilla Base, with a Cajun Craze Layer, the Greeting is layered onto a Chocolate Chip Layer and the Flower is made from some Hello Honey, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip scraps and is attached to the card using a dimension.

*****************************************************************
What is Happening:
 
December Kit Class - Tuesday, December 29, 2015; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys 
January Technique Class - Monday, January 11, 2016; 6:30 p.m. at Schmittys
January Technique Class - Wednesday, January 13, 2016; 6:30 p.m. at Apple Valley
January Kit Class - Tuesday, January 26, 2016; 5:30 p.m. at Schmittys

******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy




No comments: