Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Botanical Blooms Card Video

Last week when I posted the Technique Class cards, I totally forgot to attach the video that my upline and friend, Kelly Acheson did of this card.  I created this card for class without casing it from anyone and I was so proud of the card that I shared it with Kelly.  She loved it!!  Asked me if she could use it in her class plus if it was okay if she could make a video on how it was made.  To say the least, I was totally honored as Kelly was the one who got me hooked on stamping and taught me how to do it.

Here is the photo of the card again,

This card used the technique Stencil Sponge Stamp and was so much fun!!

Here is the video link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrYL2GigxA&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for stopping by, if you have any stamping needs, please consider me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Thanks Much,
Happy Stamping!
Cindy

No comments: