Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Greetings & Blessings

"Wishing you all the beautiful blessings of Easter"  I really like this verse when I first seen it and am happy to share it with all of you.  Easter Blessings for new beginnings, new friendships, new hope and new happiness.  That is what I wish for everyone of my family members, friends, customers and anyone that I happen to meet along the way.

Here are a couple of Easter berry baskets that I made for my two little grandchildren.  I call them my sweethearts because they are as sweet as can be.  I see alot of my son in both of them, and it warms my heart to see them behave just the way their father did when he was that age!! 

I just love how they turned out, they are so cute!!  Happy Easter!!

*****************************************************************************


What is happening:
  March 29 - Kit Class, Make 15 lovely cards, Class starts at 5:30 at Schmittys Restaurant basement.
  March 31 - Sale a Bration Ends
  April 11 - Technique Class, Foxy Oxy Technique, Class starts at 6:30, Schmittys Restaurant.
  April 13 - Technique Class, Foxy Oxy Technique, Class starts at 6:30, Apple Valley Bar/Grill.
  April 26 - Kit Class, Make 15 lovely cards, Class starts at 5:30 at Schmittys Restaurant.


PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!



******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy

No comments: