Tuesday, May 24, 2016

2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog Kickoff Event!

 
 
YOU ARE INVITED!!

To My FREE

2016-2017 NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog
Kick Off Event!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Come ANY TIME between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m.
 At Apple Valley Bar & Grill
 
That's right, I am holding a FREE event on Wednesday, June 1st at Apple Valley Bar & Grill.  I can't wait to show you the new In Colors and other great things in the new catalog.  What better way than to have a Catalog Kickoff Event!!

What does that mean?  

    *Come any time between 4:30 p.m. and 6:39 p.m. on Wednesday, June 1st. It isn't a class BUT I will have a Make and Take card for you to make so that you can try out the new colors. AND there will be chocolate on the table, just in case you need it!! 

   *I am bringing my display board that will have lots of new cards featuring new stamp sets and sets that are being carrying over.  Bring your camera if you like!

   *I will have a special gift for you for attending, nothing fancy, but I think it's cute!!

    *It's a Event!!  That means that you get a Raffle Ticket for attending!!  Yay You!!

    *Didn't receive one of the new catalogs in the mail?  No problem!!  I will have some on hand.

    *You are not obligated to place an order, but you can if you want!  I just want to meet you, hear what you have to say about the new catalog and colors!!

    *Know someone who might be interested in stamping?  Bring them!! (Another raffle ticket for you! yay!!)

    *Prize Patrol!!  A Stampin' Up! Event is not a event without some prizes!  I will be drawing names from the Door Prize slips!!

All I ask is you just pop me an email and give me an idea that you are going to attend.  I will cut extra but if I have a general idea, that helps me out so much.
     I can't wait to show you the New In Colors, NEW Product and Samples.

I will have a Make & Take for you to make so that you can try out the new colors for yourself!!  I will also have the new catalogs available in case you forgot yours or you didn't get one!

Did I mention that this event is FREE?!! 

So check your calendar, write up a reminder for yourself and let me know if you can attend.  That way I will know how much cardstock to cut for.  I hope that you can drop in on Wednesday, June 1.  Remember anytime during 4:30 and 6:30 p.m.  You aren't going to want to miss this!!

Thanks Much
Cindy
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a successful time and fun.

Anonymous said...

I wrote that, Bernie