Saturday, May 28, 2016

Kit Class "Extra" Cards!

As if making 15 cards in one evening wasn't enough, we decided for those who wanted to participate, we would all bring a card to share.  It was so much fun for me to see what the ladies would come up with and I enjoyed it so much.  What great cards we made!!

Here is a card that our Elizabeth shared, not only a really cute card but a new technique!!  What to see what I will be doing with the "Bubbles Background" in the months to come!

 Next we made another great card by Renee, which I think I can make into a technique class!!  How about a DSP No Stamping card?  What a fun card this was.
And here is the inside of the card, the inside was also a sheet of DSP and we stamped the sentiment and attached a verse that Renee supplied for us.  
 
 And the last card that we made, was a card that I came up with.  We stamped the background using the Paper Pumpkin stamp set in Melon Mambo and added a tag for the sentiment.
The cards were all great and I look forward to see what one of us will come up with.  We will be having an extra card next month, but only one of us will design it!  I will let you know who is picked.  For now, this was a great class and I am so proud of everyone that attended!  Stamping at it's finest.

Take care,
Cindy

No comments: