Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Birthday Cards to ME!!

My birthday was this past Sunday and I just love receiving birthday cards!!  I was blessed to receive quite a few birthday cards and I want to share all of the wonderful creations!  Alot were from my ladies that attend my classes, but I also received cards from my upline and a dear friend.

 I loved this birthday wish, no it wasn't a card but a friend posted this on my Facebook timeline and wished me a Happy Birthday.  She knows that I stamp and this was such a fun and sweet picture that I just had to share!
 I received this card from my dear friend, Karen Flynn.  Karen's daughter, Kelly Acheson, who is also my upline made this card and keeps her mom well supplied in cards!  This beautiful card uses a lattice technique, we have made it in our Technique Class and I love the this take on this fun technique.  Thank you so much dear friend!
 Here is a stunning card that I received from Sandi Schumacher, she has been a stamper for years and is also one of the ladies that attend my Technique Stamping class.  In fact, Sandi has been attending my class since I first started the class coming up on 5 years!!  Well done Sandi!






I received this lovely card from Rachel McBride.  The lattice punched on the side features a beautiful pearl designer paper and really makes the card pop.   Rachel is also one of my stamping ladies.  Thank Rachel for this lovely card!!

I will share the next batch of three cards with you tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check them out!!  As always, thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

*******************************************************************************
What is happening:
 
  SIGN UP TODAY!!
June 15 - Technique Class - Embedded Embossing, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
June 28 - Kit Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville

PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!



  Cindys Stamping Studio On Line Store
(Just click on the above link to enjoy your Stampin" Up! Shopping!!  Thanks!!




******************************
  • Check out the Clearance Rack, just click on the link on the right hand side.
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN


No comments: