Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Kickoff Party!!

Last week I hosted the New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog Kickoff Party.  We had a great attendance and had a blast!!  The Make and Take went over really well, old and new friends had a chance to not only look at the new catalog but also get caught up. Everyone was sharing what stamping projects they were or had been working on and of course, getting up on their gardens and summer activities as well.

I want to share with you pictures of the Display Board, some of the Sample Cards and Pictures of my lovely Stamping Ladies.  Now don't groan when you see your picture, as I am sharing all of the pictures that my assistant Bernie took for me.  I am not real fond of the picture of me, but as they say, it's what we look like!  So enjoy and relive that great night that we had last week!!

I can't wait to share the new stamp sets with you at our monthly classes, so please consider joining us!










1 comment:

Bev B. said...

Very pretty cards and looks like you had a nice turnout.