Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Creative Crew Cards

 July is my final month to participate in the Creative Crew Challenges, so it was a matter of trying to think of Christmas and cold weather when it was 88 degrees out with tropical dew points!  Not the easiest thing to do but I kept it simple and was happy with the results. I was happy to be a participate in the challenges and it really took me outside of my "comfort zone" more than once.

My first card was Color Focus and I was pick three colors to create a Christmas Card.  I choose Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. The simple design worked out just perfect for this card.



Stamp Set:  Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink:  Memento Black, Night of Navy
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler Base, Basic Black Layer, Very Vanilla Layer
Accessories:  Silver Glitter Paper


 The second challenge was to make a dreamy card to celebrate the season.

Stamp Set:  Peaceful Pines, Thoughtful Banners
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Memento Black
Paper:  Dapper Denim Base,Whisper White Layer
Accessories:  Silver Glitter Paper, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Perfect Pines Framelits, Dimensions

My last card was to create a traditional Christmas card with an elegant fold. We just made a window card in my June Technique class so this was an easy one.

Stamp Set: Embellished Ornament
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Memento Black
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler Base, Very Vanilla Layer
Accessories:  Floral Affection Embossing Folder

And the last challenge was to make some sort of Christmas packaging, especially geared to the younger person.  That was easy!!  I know how much my grandkids love the the little presents that I hide in our Curvy Keepsake Die.
Get your punches out, that is just how easy putting together this cute snowman using our Curvy Keepsake die.

Thanks for stopping in!
Cindy

********************************************************************************
 
  SIGN UP TODAY!!
July 11 - Technique Class - Bubbles Background,  Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
July 13 - Technique Class - Bubbles Background, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
July 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys, Neillsville

PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!




  Cindys Stamping Studio On Line Store
(Just click on the above link to enjoy your Stampin" Up! Shopping!!  Thanks!!




******************************
  • Check out the Clearance Rack, just click on the link on the right hand side.
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN

1 comment:

Lois said...

You did a great job Cindy. I especially like the Peace on Earth card