Friday, October 14, 2016

October Kit Class Invite - Can You Join Us?!


The leaves are changing and fall is in the air, but we won't be making Fall Cards for this class, it's time to start making Christmas Cards in October!!

October Card Kit Class
Here are the details for my next class:
Card Kit Class - Everything that you will need to make 15 cards with envelopes. The cards are fun and simple, and you will get a good assortment of cards that we all need throughout the year! 
If you are on Facebook, please consider following me.  My Business Name is:  Cindys Stamping Studio. 
Class Date – Last Tuesday of the Month Tuesday,
  October 25, 2016
             5:30 PM
TIME RESTRICTIONS?  FEEL FREE TO COME EARLY, I GET THERE BY 4:30
Location – Schmitty’s On Main, across from the gazebo, go in Schmitty’s door, take a left and go down the stairs to the banquet room.  Not hard to find at all
Cost - $15 for the class, includes everything that you will need to make 15 cards!  Did I say with envelopes?!!!  YES!!  BUT WAIT………..The class is FREE if you make a $25 Stampin’ Up! Purchase from me!
So check your calendars and if this is something that might be of interest to you, let me know. 
Happy Stamping!!
Cindy
Fall Leaves 
Fall Leaves

No comments: