Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Technique - Water Coloring with Markers!

It's time to check those calendars and think about the December Technique.  I found a great technique that really makes Water Coloring look more professional.  Usually when I watercolor, I see lines in my coloring that makes the image look unprofessional.  My upline and friend, Kelly, shared with me the technique that she uses that makes here images not only look great, but no lines!!



December 2016 Technique Class
 (Here is a sample of the Water Coloring with Markers Technique)


Marker Water Coloring Technique

This technique was shared with me and I love how easy and beautiful it will make Water Coloring! We will be making 3 beautiful Christmas Cards for you to share.

The Marker Water Technique will create a beautiful and professional look to our cards! 

                            Join me for a fun two hours of stamping!!

Monday, December 12, 2016 at
Apple Valley Bar &Grill
Or
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at
Apple Valley Bar & Grill

6:30 p.m. either night

To help you plan your evening, class usually takes about 2 hours, so you can figure to be done by 8:30 p.m.

 All you need to remember is your adhesive and scissors. 


Class size is limited to the first 10 ladies to sign up!

Feel free to invite a friend, we always enjoy meeting new people and sharing what we love!!  But please remember, the techniques may be over whelming and we want everyone to have a good time. I don’t always the time for one on one teaching. 
Thank you for Understanding.

Cost of the class is $10 for the class, you will make 3 cards (2 Technique Cards and 1 Fancy Project), or the class is FREE if you order $15 (before shipping and handling) of Stampin' Up! Product from me.

Just send me an email if you can make it, I can't wait to show you three great cards.

Happy Stamping!!
Cindy

******************************************************************************
Here is What is Happening:

SIGN UP TODAY!!  
 


December 12 - Technique Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
December 14 - Technique Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
December 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys, Neillsville
 
PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!




  Cindys Stamping Studio On Line Store
(Just click on the above link to enjoy your Stampin" Up! Shopping!!  Thanks!!




******************************
  • Check out the Clearance Rack, just click on the link on the right hand side.
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - Paper Pumpkin Link



 



No comments: