Saturday, July 29, 2017

August Technique Class Invite

 
I am inviting YOU, yes I want you to consider coming to my Stamping Technique Class in August!!  We learn a new technique each month and also make new and lasting friendships along the way.  Live too far away, the classes are also available as a Kit, just send me a message and I can get you the details!!
 

August 2017 Technique Class

Shimmery Water Technique
Come join us in making two Technique Cards and a Fancy Fold Card. We will be making 3 beautiful cards.

I saw this technique a couple of months ago and knew that this was a technique that we needed to try! It's a great concept and I have some good ideas on what kind of cards to make!!

Join me for a fun two hours of stamping!!

Monday, August 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Apple Valley Bar &Grill
Or
Wednesday, August 16 at 6:00
Apple Valley Bar & Grill


To help you plan your evening, class usually takes about 2 hours, so you can figure to be done by 8:30 p.m.

All you need to remember is your adhesive and scissors. 
Class size is limited to the first 10 ladies to sign up!

Feel free to invite a friend, we always enjoy meeting new people and sharing what we love!! But please remember, the techniques may be over whelming and we want everyone to have a good time. I don’t always the time for one on one teaching.
Thank you for Understanding.

Cost of the class is $10 for the class, you will make 3 cards (2 Technique Cards and 1 Fancy Project), or the class is FREE if you order $20 (before shipping and handling) of Stampin' Up! Product from me.

Just send me an email if you can make it, I can't wait to show you three great cards.

Happy Stamping!!
Cindy


I am sending you this email because you have either attended a class that I taught or I think you might be interested in stamping. If I have made a mistake and you do not wish to receive stamping news from me, please send me an email and I will remove your name from my contact list. 

No comments: