Sunday, December 31, 2017

What to do?! What to do?!

What do you do with leftover Designer Series Paper?  That is always a question that I am asking myself and it seems that I have come up with the perfect answer!!  It was so easy also!  Just make some cards!!

I had some leftover Quilted Christmas paper and made these quick Christmas cards.  I thought for sure that I had made enough Christmas cards this year but I found out that I was wrong!  So here are a few quick Christmas cards that I made using the Quilted Christmas paper.

 I love how all of these turned out, I also used the Quilted Embossing Folder and the Merry Christmas from the Snowflake Sentiments.
 Aren't they great?!!  All of these items will be retiring on January 3rd when the Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogs start. If you are interested in any of these products, contact me right away!!

I also used the Year of Cheer Designer Paper to make this quick Christmas card:
And lastly, did you happen to notice the Pizza Boxes that Stampin' Up! had on page 38.  These little boxes will hold four fun size candies.  And you know it isn't just for Christmas, I enjoy receiving chocolate any time of the year!  Just saying!!



You can also order on line at my store, here is the link:
 https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Thanks for stopping in and Happy New Year!!
Cindy

**********************************************************************************

Here is What is Happening:

SIGN UP TODAY!!





  January 8 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
  January 10 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
  January 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys, Neillsville 
  
Don't forget about my "Used Stamps Sale"  You will find the link on the right had page of my blog, click on the link and it will take you right to the stamps that are for sale!!!!
 

PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!
 

4 comments:

Jan said...

These are great cards, thanks for sharing! This template would work for any type of DSP and any occasion. I am going to CASE your idea, I will send you pictures of the results. Happy New Year!

Cindy Ehlers said...

Very true, can't wait to see what you create. Thanks

Lydia said...

These are beautiful!

Cindy Ehlers said...

Thanks do much Lydia.