Thursday, April 5, 2018

April Kit Class Invite




The calendar says it's spring but after the eight inches of snow that we received, I have my doubts!! One good thing about the snow, I was able to sit in my stamping studio and get caught up!!

I have a great class coming up the end of April, we call it the Kit Class.  Everything that you need to make the cards are in a kit. The cardstock bases, layers, ribbon, embellishments. I provide the stamps and ink and you get to create some great cards.

These cards can also be sent to you if you cannot come to class in Neillsville. Give it a try, I know that you will love it!!

Kit Card Class
Here are the details for my next class:

Card Kit Class - Everything that you will need to make 15 cards with envelopes. The cards this month will be Graduation, Mothers Day (That can also be Birthday), Masculine Birthday, Wedding and a Sympathy. Don’t be Overwhelmed at making 15 cards! Make 10 cards (2 each of 5 Designs for $10) or make 5 cards (1 each of 5 Designs for $5). The cards are easy, so join the fun!!

Tuesday,
April 24, 2018
Starting about 5:00 PM

You can also come a little early or a little late, we just want to be done by 8:00 p.m.

Location – Schmitty’s On Main, Right across from the gazebo, go in Schmitty’s door, take a left and go down the stairs to the banquet room. Not hard to find at all

Cost - $15 for the class, includes everything that you will need to make 15 cards! Did I say with envelopes?!!! YES!! BUT WAIT………..The class is FREE if you make a $25 Stampin’ Up! Purchase from me!

So check your calendars and if this is something that might be of interest to you, let me know. 


Happy Stamping!!
Cindy

**********************************************************************************

Here is What is Happening:

SIGN UP TODAY!!

February 12 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
February 14 - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
February 27- Kit Class, Schmittys, Neillsville 
  
Don't forget about my "Used Stamps Sale"  You will find the link on the right had page of my blog, click on the link and it will take you right to the stamps that are for sale!!!!
 
PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!




No comments: