Monday, June 18, 2018

Thank You, Thank You!!

I was so blessed to receive so many birthday cards from family and friends. I loved each and everyone of them, from the bought from the store to the homemade, they were all great!!


 Elizabeth hoped that I enjoyed this "blast from the past", I know I am old but I do not remember this stamp set!  What are you saying Elizabeth?!!  LOL!!
 Thank you Joan for your lovely card.
Cory your card was lovely, thank you!
Beautiful Judy, thanks!
 Very cute Tricia, thanks!
 Just lovely Deb, this is a beauty!
 Thank you Arlys, you can bet I will be using this card as a sample and I just loved this stamp set!
 Thanks Karen!
Thanks Kelly, a great fun fold for sure!
Thank you Bernie, this is just too pretty!
And my favorite card, I am for sure keeping this one!!

I hope that you enjoyed my cards as much as I did and thank you for stopping by!!
Cindy

*****************************************************************************
Here is What is Happening:

SIGN UP TODAY!!

 
June 26 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville
 July 9  - Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville
 July 11- Technique Class, Apple Valley, Neillsville 
  
Don't forget about my "Used Stamps Sale"  You will find the link on the right had page of my blog, click on the link and it will take you right to the stamps that are for sale!!!!
 
PRIVATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME TODAY!

Come Stamp with us, we would LOVE to have you join us, contact me!










No comments: